Enjoy Ireland’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites, see spectacular views over the north Antrim Coast & Scotland and cross the daunting Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge.Highlights:
- Enjoy a direct express service to Giant’s Causeway
- Spend 2 hours exploring the Giant's Causeway
- Cross the famous Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, entry fee included
- Visit 'Game of Thrones locations: The Dark Hedges & Dunluce Castle
- Get best value day trip to the Giant's Causeway Explore Giant’s Causeway Jump on the direct shuttle bus to Giant’s Causeway and admire one of the most incredible landscapes in Ireland. With a daily departure from Dublin City centre, this express day trip to the Giant’s Causeway is the perfect way to explore one of the most incredible coastlines in the world. The Giant’s Causeway Shuttle includes a stop at the famous Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge (admission is included!). Cross the rope bridge and enjoy the amazing views over northern Antrim. The shuttle also includes two amazing photo stops inspired by the TV series 'Game of Thrones'. Visit The Dark Hedges, part of the infamous Kingsroad, where Arya Stark escaped from the Kings Landing. See Dunluce Castle, used as House of Greyjoy perched on the north Antrim Coast. It perfectly captures the atmosphere and intrigue of the medieval world. How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour. Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Dublin Visitor Centre. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please show up 15 minutes before. Where does the tour end?
After your tour, you'll get dropped off at Dublin Visitor Centre, where your tour started.
How long does the tour last?
The tour is approx. 10 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-14. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Are there student and senior tickets?
Yes, student tickets are available for students between age 15-17 and seniors from age 65 and over.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable footwear and bring a coat with you.